WordPress GDPR Compliance 2021 v2.6.1
GDPR is a regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. And non-compliance could cost companies up to $20 million or 4% of global revenue.
Why you need GDPR Compliance?
- If you run a WordPress website and EU visitors can access, your site needs to be GDPR compliant.
- If you take advantages in using cookie, or other tracking integrations like Facebook pixels or Google Analytics, etc.
- If you use forms like Contact 7 to collect user’s data, you need GDPR compliance.
- If you use MailChimp or other addon to save users’ data, you need this GDPR compliance.
- If you use any communication service like live chat or support help desk for your site visitors, you need this compliance.
- If your want your business to be secured and trusted and you just need to focus on working and being prospered.