Interlinks Manager v1.2.5
One of the most important SEO strategy is to build a smart and effective internal links structure, with an optimized number of internal links for each post, that are at the same time relevant for the search engines and natural for the readers.
The Interlinks Manager plugin provides you a series of tools that helps you develop this structure, so you can increase your website visits, sell more products or convert more users.
Analyze the interlinks
Inside the Dashboard menu, with regular expressions applied to your posts, and by tracking the users clicks, this plugin is able to retrieve information such as the number of manual internal links, the number of auto internal links, the number of visits generated with your internal links, the optimization status and more.
With these information at your disposal will be easy for you to add or remove internal links when needed, and always keep an optimized number of internal links in every post.
Calculate the link juice
The Juice menu gives you information about the flow of link juice on the URLs of your website, and provides, for each URL, a detailed list of all the single links that contribute to generate the overall link juice.
Get interlinks suggestions
The Interlinks Suggestions meta box is a tool that helps you find articles related with the post being edited. By taking advantage of this algorithm you can save the time normally spent manually looking for new appropriate internal links.
The algorithm considers several factors, and is able to give priority to specific posts when their titles include a word that are also present in the post being edited, or to give priority, include or exclude posts that belongs to specific categories, tags or custom post types.
The exact behavior of the algorithm used to retrieve suggestions can be modified through the plugin options, so you can enhance its precision and make it perfect for your specific situation.
Create auto interlinks
With the AIL ( auto internal links ) menu you are able convert specific keywords or phrases to internal links. This feature can be especially useful in the following situations.
Autolinks with no concerns
Common concerns with links automatically generated are that you don’t want to:
- Accidentally create too many auto internal links
- Generate problems with your website SEO
- Annoy your visitors
So I have included options that allow you to have under control the application of your auto internal links:
- Custom keywords or phrases boundaries to avoid accidental applications of your autolinks
- Selection of post types where the autolinks should be applied
- Maximum number of conversion of a single keyword in a single post
- Maximum number of conversions of all the keywords in a single post
- Case sensitive or insensitive match ( selectable for each keyword )
- Open the link in a new browser tab ( selectable for each keyword )
- Application of the rel=”nofollow” ( selectable for each keyword )
- Priority of the substitution of the keywords ( this ensure that the most important keywords are always converted when the defined maximum number of conversions of the keywords would prevent this to happen, this option is also useful to determine which keywords/phrases should be converted first if for example a post includes a phrase that should be converted, but that phrase also includes keywords that should be converted )
- A customizable list of protected tags, useful to avoid accidental substitutions of keywords inside specific tags
- A test mode that allows you to create autolinks and get statistics without actually apply them when the blog is read by normal visitors and search engines, so you can actually activate the autolinks to the public only when you are satisfied with the private result