Flyouts v1.4.2 – Off Canvas Custom Content for WordPress
BNE Flyouts is a premium WordPress plugin that adds hidden off-canvas content that is displayed by pushing or sliding over your page content. Flyouts or “panels” can display any type of content such as contact forms, social links, testimonials, images, social feeds, display banners, custom menus, biography, or even custom data using a shortcode you’ve created elsewhere. The possibilities are endless!
Flyout Triggers and panels can be placed on all four sides of the browser window. You can create as many as you want. The Triggers, floating buttons and images, can be hidden based on screen size or not shown at all. You can also call a Flyout using the provided classnames on any element with your page content area such as a theme button, link, image, etc
- Add any type of content, HTML, text, images, iframe, Google Maps, and most shortcodes.
- Display Custom Menus that you have created from Appearance > Menu
- Hide Flyout trigger buttons/images based on screen sizes (mobile, tablet, desktop).
- Restrict display of Flyouts to certain pages, post, user roles with ability to extend to further customizations with the included bne_flyout_custom_restrictions() filter. See FAQ here to get you started.
- Link triggers (floating buttons) to other pages instead of Flyouts.
- Automatic Updates from the WordPress Dashboard.
- WordPress Version: 4.0+
- Your theme must provide wp_head() and wp_footer() hooks. These are usually found in header.php and footer.php respectively and 90% of the time already there as it’s a standard inclusion in themes.
- Browser Support: IE 9+, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox.